The Ipkis Face Shield is a cost effective and economical solution to protect yourself, your family and your colleagues from dangerous fluids and debris around the facial area.
Ideal for single use or multiple applications, the scratch resistant clear visor is easily replaceable and recyclable. Designed with minimal bacterial reservoirs, the Ipkis Face Shield is extremely easy to clean.
The most unique component with the Ipkis Face Shield is the world’s first soft touch only technology, meaning the only parts of the shield that come into contact with the wearer are soft gel components.
This guarantees all-day comfort, alleviating pressure points caused from hard plastics. Combining this with the infinitely adjustable strap design and the removable ventilation cap allowing adjustable airflow makes the Ipkis Face Shield the most comfortable face shield on the market!
- 100% Australian Made – 100% Recyclable material
- Developed in close consultation with leading clinicians, nurses and infectious control teams
- Design and physical samples have undergone in depth clinical evaluations
- Designed for Maximum Ventilation and Maximum Protection via our unique clip in/out ventilation cap design
- Replaceable optically clear anti fog/anti scratch shield which reduces the waste plastic created from full single use face shields (also reduces overall unit cost)
- Millimetre adjustable super soft TPE comfort straps and forehead comfort pad
- Design eliminates pressure spots and features zero hard plastic contact with your skin – for all day comfort
- Latex free, and high grade materials used in every part
- Designed to reduce bacterial reservoirs across every surface
- Medical Grade Quality (not 3D printed)
- ISO Accredited Facility and award winning design team